| Become an Amber Plan Partner
Amber Plan Partners
are corporations, businesses, government agencies, community groups,
and non-profit organizations that actively participate in the Amber
There is no cost to become an Amber Plan Partner, but you must
register in advance and be approved for participation by the Houston
Amber Plan Subcommittee.
• Municipal and school bus programs,
taxi companies, courier and delivery services, repair service
businesses, and other companies
and government agencies that have a large number of drivers
and vehicles out on the streets are especially encouraged to participate
• Amber Plan Partners will receive e-mail or fax notification
of every Amber Alert, Update, and Cancellation issued.
• Amber Plan Partners are encouraged to notify their employees,
customers, and vendors by e-mail or fax of each Amber Alert, urging
them to be “on
the lookout” for the abducted child, suspect, or suspect’s
• Amber Plan Partners are encouraged to promote the Houston
Regional Amber Plan website
to add a link on their agency or company website to the Houston Regional
Amber Plan website.
• Amber Plan website pages can be posted on employee bulletin
boards, cash registers, customer service counters, or other high-visibility
• Only those organizations registered and approved by the Houston LECC’s
Amber Plan Subcommittee as Amber Plan Partners are authorized to identify themselves
as an “Amber Plan Partner” and to use the copyrighted “Amber
Alert” logo in their advertising or promotional literature under
guidelines approved by the Houston LECC.
Click here to download a Registration
Format) or for more information about becoming an Amber Plan Partner, contact
CEO, Texas Center for the Missing, at 713.314.3644 or via email: